I had a great weekend in Denver with my modmates. It mostly consisted of hanging out and eating. Always good times to get together with those girls.
Easter weather was pretty...off. It snowed here on Thursday, which was a rare opportunity to see blooms and buds with a pretty thick layer of snow. Weather for traveling was ok, though we did see a number of vehicles in ditches, including a couple of RVs. It snowed on each day in Denver, and I don't remember the sun being out. This caused the odd phenomenon of not seeing mountains while I was there because of the thick clouds.
I would like to say I hope I can avoid ever eating at Chipotle again. I was filling out my calories from the weekend, and, dang, the chicken fajita burrito (so not even any beans in it) is 1219 calories. WTF?? That sucks. Not to say I didn't enjoy it though... Other fun food experiences were the Ethiopian place we went to last time I was out there, which I enjoyed even more this time, Beaujou's Pizza, which was delicious, and Kaladi Brother's Coffee, which was quite tasty.
All in all, when thinking of what my weekend was and was not, I'd say it was to the max, but it was not stranger drugs.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE JOYLAND IS CLOSED. This cannot be real. It just can't be.
2. I think we might be twins, I'm always recording my calories too.
WEIRD.
Post a Comment