First of all, shout out to local businesses! I went to one yesterday, and the guy gave me a $3 discount for no apparent reason. This in and of itself would be sweet, but factor in that it was $3 off an $8 purchase and wow. At a 40% discount, I should have spent more money!
Second, a chalkboard in our office proclaims, "This has been a bird-free work zone for 3 days." We have had a high population of fowl in our office this spring. It's always really sad because we have a lot of windows in the office, so the birds run into them a lot trying to get out. If only they would try a little lower where there's actually an exit to the great outdoors through the windows we open for them. I bring this up now because of Monday's incident. Due to my eternal non-promptness to work, I actually missed out on the excitement, but it's still an interesting story. So my co-worker gets in and sees one of the large plants in the room broken on the floor. Then she sees it: the dead bird on the floor. Gross! And poor little guy. There was also a lot of bird poo around the windows. Dude must have been stuck in here for a long time over the weekend trying to get out.
Third, I'm going to Denver tomorrow, and I'm super excited about it. I only wish it weren't so short a visit. Oh life with all its silly responsibilities and all. Work, psh.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my boyfriends parents got home from Arizona and discovered a bird had pooped all over there house.
I have to admit, I laughed.
it needs to stop snowing and you need to not be out of town so that we can all go to joyland and I can use the mavica!
Post a Comment