Monday, April 16, 2007

One weight off my shoulders

Yay for getting my taxes done before April 14 this year. Well, not really – I still didn't get them done before April 14, but since tax returns aren't due until April 17 this year, it's like I got them done April 12. Good job, me. And, you know, almost done...I still have to mail in my signature page.

It was a good weekend. Friday's weather was crazy. Snow coming down. It almost foiled my attempt to get some good eatin' this weekend, but we were successful on Saturday, and I greatly enjoyed the best verenike and ham gravy ever and bohne berogi whatever that word is that I'm realizing I don't know how to spell and new year's cookies with glaze, not sugar (the best way). Mmm.

Also in the good weekend was the calling of our youth(?) associate(? I don't remember what the title is) pastor, which passed with 98.5% of the vote. Sweet. I'm really excited about it and really excited that the family will be in our congregation for at least the next three years. What a good addition.

Lunch time! And off to the post office.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

maybe simon and garfunkle could write us a really good song.
they aren't dead, right?