Tine, I **just** thought about that the other day when I saw a preview for Bob Saget's Farce of the Penguins (more about that here and here). How fitting Bob Saget, birds, and dirty...it all comes together.
Quote from THINKFilm President and CEO Jeff Sackman in first link: "...Bob's unique ability to take sweet, clean-cut material and turn it upside down and inside out is second to none, and I can't wait to see him 'flip the bird' to the entire genre."
And I love how Bob refers to "when I did the voices of the animals on the video show." The video show? Come on, is he trying to be vague? Does he really think no one remembers it was America's Funniest Home Videos? Own up, Bob, own up.
Are you talking about "Chic-A-Cherry-Cola" cause if you are, I kinda dug that song too. What about your Bone Thugs and Harmony. That makes me laugh. "It's the first of the month." I could try to say New Kids On The Block, but what girl didn't like them. I still can't believe you were the first person to introduce me to Sublime. "1 8 7 on a mutha (expletive deleted) cop."
I thought you picked up that single on some Odyssey of the Mind trip or sumpin'. Anyway. Bone Thugs have a song entitled First of the Month bout gettin' paid. I'll be in town hopefully by threeishness. Good times good music.
6 comments:
Yay Chinese! You totally blew my deep like for BoyzIIMen. I wore that CD out years ago... ok I didn't
It's probably because Bob Saget is a dirty bird.
I don't even like chinese.
though, i do like rice. somtimes.
Tine, I **just** thought about that the other day when I saw a preview for Bob Saget's Farce of the Penguins (more about that here and here). How fitting Bob Saget, birds, and dirty...it all comes together.
Quote from THINKFilm President and CEO Jeff Sackman in first link: "...Bob's unique ability to take sweet, clean-cut material and turn it upside down and inside out is second to none, and I can't wait to see him 'flip the bird' to the entire genre."
And I love how Bob refers to "when I did the voices of the animals on the video show." The video show? Come on, is he trying to be vague? Does he really think no one remembers it was America's Funniest Home Videos? Own up, Bob, own up.
Are you talking about "Chic-A-Cherry-Cola" cause if you are, I kinda dug that song too.
What about your Bone Thugs and Harmony. That makes me laugh. "It's the first of the month."
I could try to say New Kids On The Block, but what girl didn't like them.
I still can't believe you were the first person to introduce me to Sublime. "1 8 7 on a mutha (expletive deleted) cop."
I thought you picked up that single on some Odyssey of the Mind trip or sumpin'. Anyway. Bone Thugs have a song entitled First of the Month bout gettin' paid.
I'll be in town hopefully by threeishness.
Good times good music.
Post a Comment