Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Kristine...

This is just for you! Sorry it's not much, though.

Sunny California is indeed sunny AND California. Who wudda thought. I can't believe I just typed "wudda."

Well, I didn't find internet access intending to post to my blog, so I really have nothing prepared to say, and judging by what I've written so far, I should have stopped a long time ago.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

This is my favorite post so far. It is so cool Bob Saget would even want to read it.

erin said...

bob saget is a daily reader

Sarah said...

you cannot ever quit this blog.

ever.

Anonymous said...

Erin- Congrats on your engagment! Just wanted to let you know that after a year's hiatus, I decided to blog again. Check it out!

Sarah said...

you're engaged?

Anonymous said...

All two of them? Nope, but I did make some very impressive stuff.

I'm glad you made it back safely. I can't wait to hear about your time there, especially if we need to go regulate on Hesston, Goshen, or EMU. EMUTube... what a joke.

You're engaged?