Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Planning guide

A couple weeks ago when I was looking through the Yellow Pages for bridal shops, I came across this guide for planning a wedding. I thought, "Hey, this might come in handy." And then I saw the guide started at twelve months before the wedding. I only ever had about 3.5 months. So I thought I'd chart our progress. Of course, some of the unchecked items are unnecessary, so it's like they're checked. [click on the picture for a larger view]

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Um. . . i am a little concerned that "order keepsakes" hasn't been checked off yet.

erin said...

that reminds me that someone gave my mom a wedding oriental trading post catalog – i found some real winners in there. i'll have to remember to dig that out and scan in some of the options we're considering [read: not considering at all].

Anonymous said...

We talked about it at your birthday party.

Too much Franzia I guess.

erin said...

i wanted to clarify my comment that only some of the items were really ridiculous (you'll see what i mean if i can find the catalog); i didn't mean that the whole catalog was ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe there was a time when I thought any Franzia was too much?

What was I thinking?

Sarah said...

I'll sing at your wedding if you want me to!

In fact, Mark and I will sing a duet.