Thursday, July 19, 2007
...
I feel like I need a new entry, but I'm not sure about what. I am so busy I can't even think of anything of interest. Perhaps this: My cat is going to be boarded at the vet while we're on vacation. I'm a little worried for her and feel sorry that she has to spend so much time in a cage. Of interest? That we'll be spending slightly more on our cats' lodging during this time than we will on ourselves most nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
when are you going on vacation? why can't your kitty stay with it's kitty friends or family?
aww, I was actually asking when you were leaving because I was going to volunteer myself to watch her but I won't be back yet :(
haha, oh we didn't know that either. My cat got a ridiculously bad case of fleas a couple years ago, and she was like 19 years old and had never had them before. It took forever to get rid of them.
But I would totally cat sit!
I need no instruction on how to drink and cook at the same time.
i'm basically a 50s housewife.
Post a Comment