Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sure, it's common sense for most people

But others may not yet know of the precautions one must take with one's grillz (open image in new tab and see "Cautions" at end). The only Care Instruction I have violated it #7.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find those "grillz" and where can I get some!

It will probably be a Gorilla on a bike, but I might name him Obie Phillips... probably not.

You are probably right on your guess. I just don't think it's working out or going to work out. Know any girls who like camping, motorcycles, and nerdy things like math and watching The Twilight Zone? Dang I'm too specific again...

Laters

Anonymous said...

I think I know who you are talking about (insert winking smiley face here.)

Liking Guinness would be the only other thing that I would add to that list and the only other girl I know who likes it has Irish background as well and that's Alexis.

I think we should get some grillz and wear them to family gatherings and church events.

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I could even inscribe, "Jesus" on the grillz or "AMEN!" or if we got tops and bottoms "Praise God"

I'm not sure if our church would go Amish stylee and shun our asses or what.