Monday, January 22, 2007

The coolest snow thing ever. Ever.

Hold out until the end of my post to see the best snow thing ever.

So it snowed this weekend. No, really, as in snow on the ground. For days even. Not just the, "I think those might be snow flurries, but I don't know, it's hard to tell, it might just be rain." I was pretty sure we wouldn't really get a good snow this year, and I was ok with that, but I was wrong, and it turns out that I'm glad I was; I've really enjoyed having the snow.

Except for not getting to go to an out of town showing of An Inconvenient Truth. Oh well, better to have been safe and not venture out on the roads. Church was canceled on Sunday, but Nate and Esther had some neighborhood people over in the morning, so we went over there for some hymn singing and what not. Later in the day we went out in search of wabbits. To our surprise, only one was spotted. Mmm, also B made up some snow ice cream that was tasty-tasty.

And now...for the best snow thing ever! This was the start to my work day. How cool!





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love it... wish we were there. We haven't seen a bit of snow all winter!

leah