
So New Year's came and went. The par-tay we were going to go to got canceled the morning of due to hostess illness, so we all hung out as a family, which was fun, and learned the "wildly popular" catch phrase "at loggerheads."
Not a whole lot interesting has been going on. Work is very busy with a huge project that needs to be finished by the end of February. Scratch that, make it two huge projects to finish by the end of Feb.
Last weekend the fam went to a new restaurant in town. After dinner we checked out the lounge—who could pass up dollar draws and 25 cent pool? So dad bought us all a round of cold ones, and we played a few games. Not what I might have guessed my Friday night would be like, but sometimes those are the best ones.
It's been really cold here. The office is finally starting to be warm. On Monday I almost brought my coveralls to work to wear for the afternoon, but I decided to stick it out in a fleece jacket and gloves. Brrr. I think it will start warming tomorrow though.
I miss my brother b/c he had to go back to school. In his honor I used a Christmas gift from him last night and made a Dr. Pepper chicken. Pert tasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment