Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Congratulations, universe, you win

The title is really no reflection of life at the moment, but it was my favorite Office quote from the last new episode.

What this post is really about: all of the weird weird movies I've seen recently.
  1. Stay Tuned was quite the gem with John Ritter and David Tom. The day I watched it, I thought to myself, "This is the weirdest movie I've ever seen." Luckily, the week wasn't over yet. The best part of this movie was when Three's Company made an appearance. At that point, I laughed out loud. Plus, Salt-N-Pepa is in it.






  2. Copper Mountain is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The plot was basically non-existent, and the bulk of the movie were concert scenes of Rockin' Ronnie Hawkins.










  3. Like I said, the week wasn't over yet. Which brings me to Super Sucker. I can't think of a weirder movie I've seen. So weird. I don't even want to explain it. If you want to know of its weirdness, you'll just have to see it for yourself. One user on imdb remarks, "Its [sic] like 'Leave it to Beaver' meets a soft porn movie."







Conclusion? Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in these movies by themselves, terrible. But put them together in Dumb and Dumber? Pure awesome.

Currently, I'm in the middle of Wise Guys. Now this is a classy movie. It really is pretty entertaining though. Can you really go wrong with Joe Piscopo? No way. The answer is, No Way.

No comments: