Friday, November 10, 2006

Just an update






Afternoon, fair readers.

The last few weeks have been fun and busy. Work is really busy, and I feel like I'm not getting things done as quickly as I should be. It's also the busiest time of year for the church committee I'm on, so we've been having pretty regular meetings for that, lasting 2.5 hours each, which more or less eats up a whole evening.

Earlier this week, Brian and I met Emily (the friend I recently reconnected with) for supper, dessert, and a performance by Trevor Stewart. That was fun; although Emily and I have been hanging out about once a week, this was the first time she and Brian spent time together.

Last night Bethel's volleyball team dominated in the post-season tournament semifinal match; they looked awesome. We're going to the final match at Tabor tomorrow night. If we win, it will be BC's third win out of three matches against Tabor, who was the regular season conference champ and only lost three conference matches all season. I love watching volleyball, so I'm looking forward to that. Too bad it will be over after that. BC football has a possibility of becoming conference champ tomorrow too. It depends not only on them winning, but on another team losing, so we'll see. Either way, they've had a great season with only one conference loss so far.

Tonight we're going out for supper and to Borat, which will be the second viewing for me since I went with my brother on opening night. Ooo, but first, I'm going to a jewelry party (or par-tay, as I wrote it to her in an email today) with my mom, so I should start to think about shutting things down around here.

Hugs. And don't forget to watch Teaching Mrs. Tingle tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the cat you speak of an outside cat? Unfortunately, I am allergic to cats so I can pet them and then I have to leave them outside and go wash my hands.

kelley o'reilly smith said...

You totally rock ern. I especially love nibb's halloween outfit and wish that she and button had been together to celebrate that sacred holiday.
love,
kelley