You wouldn't think it would be possible in 2006 to have so much Bob Saget, but the other night I sure did: He first popped up on Law & Order: SVU and then was on Jay Leno right after I finished watching my tape of L & O (at least he didn't get arrested after the Tonight Show!
Thanksgiving was wonderful, just too short. I had been looking forward to Thanksgiving since August because it's the first break from work after Independence Day. And now it's all done. At least it's not too long until Christmas. And actually, we're planning to head to Colorado for a couple of days next week, so that will be another nice break.
I had an annual check-up at the optometrist earlier this week and told him of some increased problems I've been having with my vision. The solution? TWO different sets of glasses. Woo-hoo! I've just been waiting for the chance to drop $300 on eyewear. And the strange thing about it is that my vision tests in at 20/20... I think my brother had the best idea of all though: Get one of the devices the optometrist uses to determine your prescription and wear it around—then the possibilities are endless. I still have to chuckle when I think of that one. I like to imagine asking my optometrist about that possibility with a straight face.
This weekend will be a quiet one with not much going on. It will probably be a lazy one for me (since that's so much different from every other weekend...) because it's cold and snowy, and I like to hunker down under my covers when it's cold and snowy. But maybe I'll venture out for some Christmas shopping and to a Christmas vespers thing. Perhaps tomorrow evening I should continue my Bob Saget theme and watch 1 vs. 100, which I've never watched before. I recommend looking up Bob Saget on YouTube and watching the video of him rapping and also the video of him singing, "Danny Tanner is not gay." And always remember, "Bob Saget is a Dirty Bird."
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment