Monday, November 20, 2006

Yum, Thanksgiving!







So this book almost made me cry in Border's on Saturday. It's a winner. Plus, local author and illustrator!

Well, it's starting to feel like "the holiday season," if you will. And I am very excited. We got things kicked off yesterday with a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house. I will continue on Wednesday and Thursday evenings with two more Thanksgiving dinners. Wonderful.

And in the true spirit of Christmas, I wish I could afford the Nintendo Wii...for myself. **cough, cough** Well? It sounds like so much fun. Maybe later.

Bethel VB and FB did not end up winning in their post-season play. However, if you haven't, you should check out the new athletics website, launched back in September, I believe. Love the drop-down menus.

One of my favorite uncles is down from Alaska, yay! He's coming to have supper and hang out tonight with us, and I am oh-so-excited. I'm really liking this yearly visit thing, although this second annual visit might be the last in the annual visit series since he's been coming for my cousin's hockey tournaments, and my cousin is a senior now. Hm. I don't want to go another ten or so years again until I see him.

I just wrapped up a huge project at work, so that feels great.

Well, in the words of a student-announce from Emily Kerbs today: Happy Tofurky day

No comments: