Monday, December 05, 2005
My work day = a baker's dozen hours
I've been at work for the last 13 hours. Well, I did leave for lunch, but does that really count? On the plus side of things (aside from finally (mostly) finishing a huge projectyou BC alums better appreciate when you're reading your new Context magazine), I did discover that two Eminem CDs + one extra song from a third CD will pretty much exactly get me through three hours of work. It's good music to work to...just not so much during regular business hours, so it must be reserved for post-5 o'clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin, hey. what's up! this is robbie bolton. blogs are cool. if you IM, my msn is "mynameisrobbiebolton"; my googletalk is "thecongressman" and my aol and yahoo is "congressmandick"
don't work so much. and all ways look on the bright side of life! :-) haha.
Post a Comment