I'd just like to say that in the four CNN.com articles I've read this morning, I've found three errors. For whatever reason, errors in the media make me giggle (not to say that I never make my own errors; those don't make me giggle.).
"...added Alex McLeod, 16, who lives three houses down on the opposite side of the three-lined street..."
"The 'Image' mosaic with a flowered peace symbol in Central Park."
It's actually the "Imagine" mosaic. This error is even funnier because it's a caption to a picture of the "Imagine" mosaic, which very centrally has the word "Imagine."
"Many fans will remember Lennon at the 'Imagine' mosaicnamed after one of his most famous songsthat is the centerpiece of 'Strawberry Fields' (named in honor of another of his songs), a section of Central Park across the apartment where Lennon lived with his wife, Yoko Ono."
Wow, that must be a pretty large apartment in order to contain Central Park, or at the very least, a section of it.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment