And here I am, once again. If it feels like I just posted, I did.
I had a most enjoyable week off from work. Yay! Although I was very productive, my mornings often reminded me of what summer used to be to me: wake up late and watch The Price is Right. It was beautiful. Two highlights from TPR: One day a Corvette was part of the Showcase Showdown, and a different day, a dude Jose bid $250,000 on his Showcase. Um, hello? Easy win for the other contestant with a bid of $1! Bob did talk him down from his initial bid to $60,000, but the other contestant still won with the good old $1 trick.
We're sitting at less than T-4 weeks to the most blessed event of the year. A few weeks ago I told one of my friends, "We've got a location, a pastor, a photographer, and the beer what else do we need?" Well, we now have quite a bit more, including one important aspect (i.e., marriage license) and also rings, shirts & ties for male attendants, a suit, a dress that isn't screwed up, female attendant found her dress, musicians, rehearsal dinner location and menu, shoes for both of us, etc., etc. One day there will finally be no more on our To Do list. That day will be sometime on the wedding day, but you know. At least it's not too far away!
Yesterday we got a chance to help with one of the less glamorous parts of the planning. This is not a complaint (in fact, it was proved to be quite enjoyable working together with B), and I want to let it be known that B's parents have spent hours and hours working on these less glamorous parts. We got to help work on getting the algae out of the pond. This means getting into the pond with pitchforks, gathering it together, and hoisting it out onto a trailer on the shore. I'm sure I was a sight. I just wish we had some pictures!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how about Erin Shart? THEN WE COULD BE RELATED.
I'm also partial to Erin Boberin.
I wish I got the bubble gum flavored meds, instead they just gave me giant pills. I think thats a mean joke to play, "oh it hurts to swallow? Heres a giant pill!"
MST3000 was canceled. I want to make a crappy movie that gets mocked by robots and a guy who was shot into space :(
R.I.P.
MST3000
1988-1999
I think they should put me on the news, I swear I'm going crazy staying in the house this much.
Post a Comment