Friday, August 10, 2007

Here's what I have for you

Today was a great day for this reason: I saw three modmates!! What fun! Not enough time with any of them, of course, but still, how wonderful.

Frustration: Who would have guessed that an envelope fitting a half sheet of 8.5" x 11" is not a standard size?! We have spent over an hour (B more than I) separately trying to get at least one of two different printers to print on our envelopes. WTF? Neither Word nor printers are my friends. Put them together...what a nightmare.

[EDIT: I now officially hate the printers I have dealt with tonight. Especially for trashing more envelopes than printing on them.]

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Whoa - which modmates did you see and for what reason? Why wasn't I told? Maybe cuz I was out of the country. Fair enough.

Amber C. Schrag said...

How did I miss this? I was in the country. And I only live 15 miles from Newton.