Thursday, May 11, 2006
Perfect for a consumer like me
I am definitely a consumer who likes to try new things. That's probably a reason candy sells so well to me...ok, I really just like it also. But they do a good job coming up with inventive NEW! variations on a theme. Come on, who can resist the inside out Reese's Cup? Seriously. Anyway, though I've been this type of consumer for the product I am about to tell you for a long time, but I just realized last night that it is the perfect product for a consumer like me: toothpaste. Think about it: there's always some new flavor or claim it makes, but it's not bad for you (like candy)it's actually good for you, and you're never going to stop using it, so you don't have to feel bad buying new boxes of it when your other tubes aren't even used up yet. Like last nightI didn't need new toothpaste, but I started looking at it and ended up buying two boxes. Doesn't this flava flav sound good: Crest Lemon Ice? And doesn't this sound intriguing: Colgate Oxygen? Yeah, I thought so too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I must admit, I fell for the Colgate Oxygen, but not in the squeeze tube. I buy the smaller squeeze bottle. I find it works better for me to not have to roll the toothpaste tube.
Post a Comment