did you know this is somehow my cousin - probably removed at least 4 times? (ask my mom for the full lineage - she's told me, but it hasn't sunk in. I have met him before, unbeknownst to me.)
"it hasn't sunk in." Boy, let me know when it really hits you! :) Yeah, I knew he was of your Bartel bunch (but pronounced Bar-tell), but I don't know how exactly. I think Kevin Neufeld's dad told me that Barry and Kevin are first cousins...I think...so...that's not really helping at all is it?
Oh, I was so excited that you commented that I didn't read your comment very closely—I thought it was saying that your mom has told you Barry is the next pres but THAT hadn't really sunk in yet. So my attempt at poking fun failed horribly.
4 comments:
did you know this is somehow my cousin - probably removed at least 4 times? (ask my mom for the full lineage - she's told me, but it hasn't sunk in. I have met him before, unbeknownst to me.)
"it hasn't sunk in."
Boy, let me know when it really hits you! :) Yeah, I knew he was of your Bartel bunch (but pronounced Bar-tell), but I don't know how exactly. I think Kevin Neufeld's dad told me that Barry and Kevin are first cousins...I think...so...that's not really helping at all is it?
Oh, I was so excited that you commented that I didn't read your comment very closely—I thought it was saying that your mom has told you Barry is the next pres but THAT hadn't really sunk in yet. So my attempt at poking fun failed horribly.
Urn - the barry-kevin connection sounds familiar. And when poking fun at bartels, you can never fail.
Post a Comment