Friday, March 03, 2006

Sobering thought

So here's something fun: A marquee of a video rental store in town advertises, "Now Hiring Managers $30-35K First Year." Hm, maybe I should double my salary and work as a video store manager...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a video store manager could be some pretty interesting work...I mean, you could be really nosey and see what everyone you know is renting...like Perhaps some big time prof at Bethel has some fetish for the "Ernest goes to..." series. That would be an interesting blog post, what Bethel prof is most likely to rent the strangest videos?

erin said...

True, true, my days at V-Max would serve me well in such a position. Mike, I worked there in high school and was always curious to see what videos my high school teachers rented. I don't remember if any of them rented the ones that caused my co-workers and I to dive for the hand sanitizer after checking them in...

Takin' it to the Max!

p.s. the letters i have to type to be allowed to post this are: jewbc...made me giggle a little bit for whatever reason...