So around my place of employment you notice if someone's wearing a suit because, aside from one or two key people, no one really doesunless it's board meeting time. Then suits come out of the woodwork. Or wherever it is they've been hiding...along with the "good" cafeteria food. And it is board meeting time right now. I was just coming back from lunch, and a guy who works here was coming in my direction from across campus...wearing a suit. As I pass him I say/laugh in that voice that is both talking and knowingly laughing, "I take it you must have an interaction with the board today." Response: "Nope. Funeral." So that puts the ol' kibosh on the talk/laugh pretty quickly.
{Sidenote: I ran spellcheck on this post and for "dumbass" it suggested "Dempsey" ... Dale Dempsey, anyone?}
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh ouch...
Post a Comment