I hadn't heard the Sharon comment yet, but after the Chavez incident, we have started buying gas at Citgo as much as possible to support the Venezuelan government. How completely infuriating. As John put it yesterday (after reading about the crazy Topeka church that protests at funerals of gays) "I would rather be associated Muslim terrorists than those people". As horrible as it sounds, I wish Pat would be the victim of one of his so-called Acts of God. - Leah
1 comment:
I hadn't heard the Sharon comment yet, but after the Chavez incident, we have started buying gas at Citgo as much as possible to support the Venezuelan government. How completely infuriating. As John put it yesterday (after reading about the crazy Topeka church that protests at funerals of gays) "I would rather be associated Muslim terrorists than those people". As horrible as it sounds, I wish Pat would be the victim of one of his so-called Acts of God.
- Leah
Post a Comment