Monday, October 01, 2007

The fate of this blog

Ernish might have to come to an end. Not because I want it to, but because I'd like to start using a new gmail account that reflects my name accurately. From what I read, I can't merge accounts or move this blog to a new account. It would be a lot easier to not have to sign in and out of multiple gmail accounts, but it's a little hard to leave everything here behind. Oh well. I'll let my faithful readers know what the new url is if and when this happens.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

IT'S THE END OF AN ERA!

Sarah said...

I will always be faithful.

Sarah said...

haha, the second wife WAS me, right?!!?

You know, I was just thinking about this, Mark is like the greatest boy alive. I have a tendency to vomit whenever I get nervous, and dude had a toothbrush and toothpaste in his car for me at your wedding, JUST IN CASE!