Saturday night was an engagement party of sorts organized by David and Reid. They took us out to River City Brewery, and then we had a party of Catch Phrase and YouTube. It was great fun. See pictures at the end of that and one amazing vehicle we found in Old Town.
Sunday, the fam partied it up for Pa's birthday. We did Fazoli's, went back to the house for freshly-made warm brownies topped with ice cream topped with freshly-made warm fudge sauce. Heavenly. And we also watched Envy, a movie that got horrible reviews but I liked it so much the first time I watched it a couple years ago that I bought it. Bastard bitch merry-go-round!
Monday was not a party. While many people would say their favorite thing about Labor Day is not having to work, I wouldn't. Because, oh right, I did have to work. I haven't had Labor Day off since high school. So my favorite thing about Labor Day was not having to feel guilty for not working out because the gym was closed. And we all know working out can only be done at the gym.
Party weekend is almost recurring this weekend. After work, I have a going away/pool/potluck party with gals from work. And on Sunday I have a Happy 90th! party. So if anyone wants to plan something for Saturday...
No comments:
Post a Comment