Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Know what's gross?
Gross was the other day when I was working out and got to the ab curl station. I used the machine right after a guy I was already annoyed with annoyed because he kept jumping around from station to station not following a pattern, which more than once caused me to have to not follow a pattern. And I like following patterns. So anyway, I get to the ab curl machine. The guy before me did the regular front curl and then also curls turned 90 degrees in either direction (so his armpit was right on the curl bar thing...I know lots about the actual names of the things I'm trying to talk about here). That in itself didn't annoy me; I do the same thing. But this guy had some super bad B.O.! I got to the ab curl and got the bar adjusted to the height I wanted it to. Being a female, I find it more comfortable to have the bar a bit higher than others might, so the bar was very close to my nose, and all I could smell for the duration of my curls was nasty, nasty B.O. Sickenating! [photo illustration below; too bad you can't really see the expression on my "expertly" inserted face]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is the best photo-shop job i have seen since emily's wedding dress shopping extravaganza.
ha! well, at least i did the armpit inset pretty well. just as i was snapping that picture of myself with the disgusted look on my face, my student assistant walked in the room. i'm always such a winner.
Nice work! I tend to use a little better program, but my chopped images don't turn out as nice. You might know it. Windows Paint? Maybe someday you can access it...
"Hi, I'm a Mac."
"And I'm a PC."
"I have iPhoto...lame."
hahaha, oh man, this makes me just want to get off my butt and get to the gym RIGHT NOW! YES!
Post a Comment