Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm a walking disaster

I just attempted to put a lid back on a pen (by holding the pen cap still and sliding the pen into it). I missed the lid and got my finger instead. I must have been very serious about putting this pen away because [*slightly graphic detail to follow] when I looked at the pen tip, there was a piece of skin hanging off of it. Gross.

P.S. I have also shut half of my fingers (not all on one hand) in a door or drawer today. Hard.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You might need a helmet. I'll look into it for you.

is this antique store the one downtown like right on douglas? because I love that antique store.

Sarah said...

I think it may be the same one!! WOO! We are so going there.

Kristine said...

okay. . . when did your blog turn into something I couldn't read? yikes! if only you had captured these moments on camera you could have turned them into bob saget for some cash.

speaking of bob saget, have you seen previews for the new show. . . something about outrageous moments? because really, the show is exactly america's funniest home videos. who are they kidding?