Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Up in smoke
I was just thinking it will be cool to watch my ticker at the right end up at zero. Except I'll probably miss it like the times I wanted to watch my odometer roll over to 100,000 or 30,000. What will happen when it hits zero? Will the ticker thing blow up into a little puff of smoke like when you remove an application from your Dock on a Mac? I love that little animation and sound. Sometimes I add an application just so I can remove it into a tiny explosion of smoke. Poof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
whoa - you changed your design. What gives? Not that it doesn't look good.
kind of like hwen you click the dragon tiles on the new vista version of mah jong.
is that too nerdy?
I am still in the beginning stages of blog life and need to try several templates on before settling. This is my 3rd so far, but i feel good about it.
Regarding the schloB. . . that was a homage to my parents and some family friends (John and Zella). They were traveling in Europe together - had rented a car. My mom and Zella's only goal was to see a castle. They had driven through almost all of Germany when my mom and Zella started asking - where are all the castles? John or my dad - whoever was looking at the guidebook - replied, well, i haven't seen any castles, but there sure are a lot of shlobs! We still make fun of that to this day.
Post a Comment