Monday, February 26, 2007

Le Sigh

I easily worked over 60 hours this week. Easily, not as in it was easy for me to do, but as in I have no doubt that it was over 60 hours except I didn't keep track exactly. Hm. If I'm doing that, shouldn't I be making three times what I am now? And have a J.D. after my name? Alack, alas. But the end is in sight! Thank goodness, because I can't take another day of working until 2 a.m. like last night, er, this morning. Must. Sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do i not get email notification of comments?

Sarah said...

Working 60 hours a week is not a great idea, I mean, when will we go to Joyland?

erin said...

No fear! What do you think I'm doing between the hours of 2am and 6am?! JOYLAND!!! Every night!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to work so much, but the new webpage looks great. Bethel doesn't look so ghetto anymore!

Also, how the hell does one get asked to write an alumni statement for the alumni pages!

erin said...

mike, i specifically asked about this today for you. (you're talking about within majors, right, where alums from majors have little bios?) the story is that professors provided us with lists of names, then our student assistant (adam gaeddert) picked out which ones he thought would be interesting to prospective students / which ones he could actually get responses from. however, my boss said, "but if your friend would like to send in a bio..."

also, thanks! (for saying it looks great)